We sell peony cut flowers from the great state of Alaska. Our peony blooms in July and early August. Our peonies are cut, chilled, hand packed and boxed here at the farm. FedEx is our primary shipper. We will ship overnight to your destination.
Disclaimer: Shipping charges are an estimate. Upcharges may apply for rural delivery.
- Bridal Box 24-30 stems $45
- Small Box 30-50 stems $55
- Medium Box 50-100 stems $65
- Large box 100-150 stems $80
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for the flowers to open?
Typically, 24-36 hours at room temperature. If you need the flowers to open quickly, place them in warm water and location. Do not place peonies in a hot location or in direct sun as it will shorten the bloom life.
If you want to delay the opening of your flowers place in a cool location or refrigerate them until your event.
Once I get my flowers, what do I do?
- Prepare a clean container with room temperature water.
- Cut off approximately ½” to 1” of the stem and remove all leaves below the waterline. Place immediately in the prepared vases. Peonies get very large so leave room in your bouquet for them to open.
- Allow 24-36 hours for the buds to open in a room temperature location, or delay the blooming by keeping them in a cool location or refrigerate. Do not place peonies in a hot location or in direct sun as it will shorten the bloom life.
- Change the water every one to two days and keep the vase clean to extend the life of your flowers.
- Enjoy your beautiful peonies!
If you have questions, comments or concerns about your peonies please contact us and we will be glad to help.